- Level 2 Footbed
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Mesh topsheet for comfort
3D Molded Tongue
- Level 3 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness
Boa™ Lacing System
The Boa™ Lacing System delivers an unequaled, glove-like fit with highly durable aircraft grade stainless laces and uniform closure. Snowboarders also turn to Boa™ for its micro-adjustability and on-the-fly tunability offered by no other closure system. Backed by an ironclad lifetime guarantee, Boa proves that high performance and superb comfort can co-exist.
This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
Inner Ankle Lacing System
One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!