- Level 2 Footbed
- Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort
- Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection
- Mesh topsheet for comfort
3D Molded Tongue
- Level 3F Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
- Fuzzy Cuff
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness
BOA Lacing system
The Boa™ Lacing System delivers an unequaled, glove-like fit with highly durable aircraft grade stainless laces and uniform closure. Snowboarders also turn to Boa™ for its micro-adjustability and on-the-fly tunability offered by no other closure system. Backed by an ironclad lifetime guarantee, Boa proves that high performance and superb comfort can co-exist.
Rubber Outsole with EVA Cushioning
This dual density outsole has the durability and toughness of rubber at the corners where it matters combined with the cushioning of EVA across your entire foot. Like a shock absorber for your feet.
For 2012 we've really beefed up our boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!